A few days ago
Puddlemere United Fan

College in Europe?

I want to go to school in Europe (I live in the US now) but I don’t know if the degrees transfer over or what? Does it cost more? Is there a lot of paperwork for the government? Anything I need to know?

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

Look for a college here in the US that offers foreign studies. Lots of the larger colleges have ‘sister’ schools in England and such. That would be the easy way to do it, since they have a support system already in place for you (housing, meals, transportation, etc.).