A few days ago
Bob Tito

What do i do?!?! I seriously need help with this.?

I was applying for Cal State Fullerton and i entered the wrong GPA because i entered my total gpa and not my Cal state GPA. Are they just going to deny me because of this? How do i fix it?!? Thanks.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

Just call the admissions office as soon as you can and tell them you just realized your mistake and want to correct your application. Apologize for it and let them know you want to make sure the information is accurate.