A few days ago

Does anyone know where I can take a medical transcripton course without having to pay out of pocket?

I want to get FAFSA, or government funded money. Anybody know of a program where I can get this? I talked to one college and they said since it’s considered “continuing education” the government wont fund it. But there has to be a place that ofers this course where I can get government money? I already have a school loan out…

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago
Morgan M

Favorite Answer

1-800-433-3243 Federal Student Aide info center

From what I can determine, you have to locate a course and call them to find out if they accept Federal Aide programs. Is it possible just that one you contacted didn’t?

Here is an example, I don’t know where you are but this site offers online courses:



A few days ago
No, sorry. I can’t help you.