A few days ago
sonia s

my son is an Indian b.d.s.,wants to settle abroad.In which country he can be settled on his Indian degree?

If he has to take more education to make his Indian degree of b.d.s. valid to do work in abroad as a doctor of dental sciences.

Top 1 Answers
5 years ago
There are certainly plenty of Indians doing well here in Australia. Not many are politicians yet.