A few days ago

Is there any tuition help following lay-off from employment?

My husband’s company is closing, and he heard you can get gov’t assistance to help pay for re-education fees. Wondering if there is any truths to this…. Any insight is helpfull

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago
Sabrina K

Favorite Answer

Its definitely something to look into. It is true because my uncle went back to college while on unemployment because his work closed. I am not sure how to go about it sorry!! Best of luck!

A few days ago
The assistance he might qualify for is called WIA. Short for the “workforce investment act”. He should go to the local Workforce Center (Unemployment office) and ask to speak to a WIA counselor. Hopefully he qualifies.

Good Luck.