A few days ago
Vic R

Is it possible for a non-US teacher to get a US teaching certificate while abroad?

I need a teaching certificate (from any state in the US to teach in an international school). I do have teacher qualifications, except an American teaching certificate because I am not a US citizen.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer


Teaching credentials are issued by states. Some states have residency requirements, but all states require an approved teacher credentialing program that includes a student teacher portion. You have to be here for that.