i am going to 6th grade give me good advise 2 pass?
2) Pay attention to the rules. Don’t get suspended.
3) Do all your classwork and homework.
4) Ask questions when you don’t understand something.
That’s about all!
these classes each night or at least every other night.
2. try your best and if you need help, ask for it! i see too many kids give up because they don’t get it, but they never ask for help, either!
3. stay organized and keep a calendar or student planner and follow through with it…
4. establish a good relationship with your teacher; he/she will be more understanding if you have good rapport and are honest with her/him…
5. keep all the drama at home; school is where you go to learn and if you’re constantly worried about your friends and what’s going on outside of the classroom, it will affect your grades…
6. pay attention in class and don’t get caught up with the “bad” kids who just clown around in class to get attention…
7. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
-Do your homework and if you didn’t do it, don’t make up excuses, just say I didn’t do it. It will be easier if you do that b/c then you don’t have to keep remembering what you said.
-Don’t act like a bully, try to make friends by being nice.
-Do NOT get involved in drama.
-Ask questions if confused.
-Don’t talk while teacher or another student is talking.
-Come to school everyday and on time.
-If you have to wear a uniform, then make sure you’re wearing the right one!
-Make sure you are ORGANIZED!!!
-Have extra pens and pencils at ALL times.
-At least 2 red, 2 blue, and 2 black!
-Don’t try to get all the girls, let them come to you.
-Be nice to your teachers and do NOT talk badly about them.
Good luck, hope you have fun in 6th grade, it’s gonna be a blast!
Ask whenever you need to.
Follow up immediately at home on your lessons for and don’t wait for some time to do it.
Find friends to help you on difficult lessons.
Be in good terms always with your teacher.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles