A few days ago
Yuu Y

universities in USA?

I am a 16 years old girland I am one of the technical high school student in Japan.

I am learning architecture at my school now.

I want to learn it more at the university in USA.

There are many reasons why I want to go to USA’s university…

I am looking for the good and cheaper university, because I should pay school expenses by myself.

Please tell me good university’s information and some advice to me!

(I wait for advices from international students too.)

If my English words are mistakes, I’m sorry.

Top 4 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

Here’s a list of all the architecture schools in the US:


The best thing for you to do to help pay for your education is to apply for scholarships. Scholarships are free sources of money you can use to pay for school expenses, and you don’t have to pay them back! You can read more here:


Here are some sites that offer scholarships to international students:






Good luck!


5 years ago
I can give you a link to Murdoch university (Western Australia) international students page it has a fee calculator, it will only give you an idea of course cost, course books needed cost several hundred dollars and then there’s living costs. On the bright side it’s quite close to Fremantle which is a beautiful historical port city, with lots of cafe’s and nightlife and has an arty bohemian feel to it. I can’t compare it to the USA as I’ve never studied there.

A few days ago
UNT International Admissions
The University of North Texas can help! We offer almost 100 Undergraudate and more than 150 Graduate programs in a variety of fields.

The application process for International students is pretty straightfoward. We require an application and application fee, proof of English proficiency (generally TOEFL), and official academic credentials in order to make an admissions decision. If you do not already have proof of English, you would be able to study in our Intensive English Language Institute.

If you get admitted, we will require financial documents to issue the I-20, which is what you need to get your Visa to study in the USA.

You can get more details about applying to UNT on our website: http://www.international.unt.edu/admissions/requirements/requirements.html

Best wishes!

University of North Texas, International Admissions



A few days ago
check this site: http://www.usuniversities.com/search.cfm