A few days ago

what can i do?

i am a university student & my instractor gives me iower grades for three consquetive semisters without returning for me my evaluation papers and again he is appointed for this new acadamic year as my instractor………………..I don`t know what can i do there is no any higher official who is willing to hear me because i am studying with out any fees…………….i don`t want to stop my education.

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago
Ashley S

Favorite Answer

Ask for a new instructor since you’ve neen under the same one for so long. Let them know that you would like to study under others to get a more dynamic learning experience.

A few days ago
Study Harder man. You **ck at spelling.