A few days ago
Keath L

State grant money for college?

I just dropped out of a community college, and have already been accepted at a technical school. So, I am currently getting funds for the previous college, and how do I change this info with state grant?

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

probably by contacting fafsa and financial aid offices at both old and new colleges would be my most obvious answer.