Who should survive??
1. Dr. dane: 37;whit;no religious affiliation;Ph. D in history; college professor; goof health; married; active
2. Mrs. Dane: 38; white; Jewish; degree in psychology; good health; married
3. Bobby Dane: son of above two; ten; white; jewish; special education classes for four years; mentally retarded; good health
4. Mrs. garcia: 33 spanish-american; catholic; ninth grade education; prostitute; good health; married at 16; divorced at 18
5. Jean garcia: daughter of above; three weeks old; still nursing
6. mary evans: eight; black; good health
7. Mr Newton: 35 black atheist; atarting last year of medical school; homosexual; …
3. Bobby Dane, so that life wouldn’t be so hard for him and his parents since he’s mentally retarded.
4. Mrs. Garcia, since she has ruined her life by being a drop-out, a prostitute, and a divorcee. i don’t think she deserves to ruin other peoples’ lives more.
7. Mr. Newton, because i don’t support homosexuals nor lesbians… so sorry for him 🙂
11. Dr. Gonzolas, since he already survived 2 heart attacks and is getting old. the recurrence of another heart attack is high.
like my explanation? 😀 the rest should live.
#`11 is so old, he can die, he sounds like he is on his last legs anyway.
10 also. The priest should be glad to sacrifice for the kids.
#9 is handy, would be useful but he’s pretty old.
But there is the issue of the dad of the retarded kid. They need women to reproduce. the mom is getting older, but could still have a couple of kids. Perhaps the dad could go, and the 51 year old mechanic could survive to reproduce. You know, this is not a very pleasant task to decide who dies. That wife is going to be broken-hearted about her husband, and he’s a college professor and young. This is a toss-up between him and the mechanic. One of them has to go, making 3 to die.
All the kids and except for the dilemma with the 2 men, all the parents.
So who is left.
Hmm, homosexual means he won’t be procreating, and this is the end of the world. Everyone has to procreate. So I guess he gets dropped. Too bad, last year of medical school. Anyone else have medical training? Let’s see.
Ah, no other medical training. Then he gets to live.
his parents, since they are both in their thirties and have the possibility of producing more children.
mrs. and jean garcia, as they are both young. jean garcia is very young and should live, but needs her mother to survive.
mary evans; she’s young as well and deserves to live out her life.
lastly, mrs. clark, as she is relatively young and her college degree, etc. can be put to good use in society. also, she does have the capability of producing children.
(although 7 is not nearly enough to have a healthy species survive)
The person who draws the short straw will die and their body rationed out to the others. the mother of the nursing baby is also exempt but will share her mil , if she can, to the other children.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles