Please rewrite the following sentences if needed. Can someone check to see if I am right?
My neice has three children under the age of four.
2) When I was thirty years old, I lived in Bermuda.
When I was 30 years old, I lived in Bermuda.
3) Please turn to chapter four.
Please turn to Chapter Four.
4) Please turn to chapter eleven.
Please turn to Chapter Eleven.
5) This health bar has eight percent fiber in it.
no rewrite needed.
6) Class started at four thirty.
Class started at 4:30.
7) My height is five foot two.
My height is 5’2.
8) Gale’s new baby weighs five pounds eleven ounces.
need help with this one.
9) Jane’s children belong to a soccer league for 8 to eleven year old players.
Jane’s children belong to a soccer league for 8-11 year old players.
2)When i was thirty ….
3)please turn to chapter four….
4)please turn to chapter eleven…
6)class started at 4:30
7) My hieght is 5’2…
8) Gale’s new baby weights 5.11 lbs…
9) Jane’s children belong to a soccer leugue for 8-11 year old players…
*pretty simple stuff*
I was thirty when I lived in Bermuda.
Why is Chapter Four capitalized? Rule? Please, comma ?
This health bar contains eight percent fiber.
eight to eleven
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles