A few days ago

what is the scope of a Chartered accountant in usa, having 2 years of experience in india ?

Educated in mahatma gandhi university, dubai.

what should he/she do in order to get a license as an accountant in usa?

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago
Meg…Out of Hybernation

Favorite Answer

You can work in the US with just a degree in accounting. If you want better pay, you should sit for the CPA (Certified Public Accounting) exam. The only other thing is finding an employer to honor your H1 work visa.

5 years ago
In addition to your Indian degrees, you need to get CPA (Certified Public Accountant) qualification in the USA. There is demand for Chartered Accountants in the USA, as almost everyone needs to file an I T Return there and as there are many small industries/businesses established there.