Should I go into pred-med or business school?
Business is sucky, EVERYONE is doing it so it will be cut throat so you’ll be selling your soul to get to the top.
Anyway WHY do you need a degree to start your own business….as long as you’re not stone stupid you can start your own business
There are many advantages to becoming a pharmacist.
Below are some of them:
1) Great pay, expect to be paid 75-150k coming right after pharm school
2) You will always have a job anywhere in the US becuase there is a great demand for these healthcare professionals
3) Most jobs are 9-5. This will give you weekends and other free time to start your pharmacy business or other ventures
4) Flexible work schedule enables you to choose when and what type of pharmacy you want to practice.
5) If you are really serious about pharmacy, visit http://www.pre-pharm.info
My brother (with his good H.S. grades) got into UCLA. He majored in business and minored in something else (can’t remember)… 2 quarters away from graduating, he realized business was not for him! Oh, he did finish and graduated from UCLA school of business. He is now enrolled in USC, in the medical program… wants to be a Doctor!
He is 24 years old, not married (same gf for about 7 years), no kids and gets excellent grades (always has).
So, anything is possible. All you gotta do is want it and be willing to work for it.
Don’t forget all the required exams for college/university admission!
When I worked at the med school, we had drug reps visiting the doctors/researchers to sell their products, give samples, etc. Perhaps you can think of a need they have and be the person to fill it.
Best wishes to you!
There are alot of different business majors, and alot of directions you can go in. See the programs of study at this school. Note they have one for entepreneurship–perfect for someone who wants their own business:
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles