A few days ago

i want to study medicine in.englang..post graduate…i need to know the cost of study and living overthere?

iam medical student…i completed my study in the college of medicine..with good marks..now i want to complete my post graduate study in America or England…i want to know the cost of study and living in these states, for every year..and the papers they need…if u have any information or website contain these information ..or wbsites for the medical colleges in these two states ,please tell me

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

There are an incredible amount of colleges and universities in both the U.S. and the UK, so it’s impossible to give you the websites unless you know what college (or even country!) to attend.

You will probably have to take the TOEFL (and improve on your spelling) to get accepted into an English speaking college or university.

Also, it depends on where you’re coming from. Generally, you will need a green card or a student visa in order to come to the US or UK. If you’re coming from, say, the European Union, it is much easier to attend college in the UK than the US.

Costs vary greatly in different universities and colleges, and especially since the English pound is worth something like 1.50 dollars.

First research what college you actually want to go to. The cost will depend on the prestige of your college or university and also where you live. Living in London or New York, or example, is so much more expensive than anywhere else.

Good Luck!