A few days ago
Julia B

I want to be trained as a diener, its a coroner’s assistant, anyone know of any schools that teach this?

I am wanting to be a coroner’s assistant and maybe a CSI if I can stomach what the coroner deals with. I am wanting to find a school that would teach me what I would need to know to be able to do the job well. Thanks!

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

I was a Diener while I was in College. Got the job because I was a Medical Technician. Pathologist trained me….don’t know if there is a school that offers courses.

good luck…it’s actually a very interesting field….can be really humorous at times.