A few days ago

Is there a youth exchange programme that sends high school students from the us to the uk?

I looked at afs and they dont seem to have us to uk just uk to us.

I looked at rotary and they dont have any us/uk programme

any suggestions are appreciated.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

yes, go to AIFS.com

then go to high school study abroad