6800$ for college abroad ?
If you are wanting to study abroad, then you really should research into obtaining a scholarship. Unfortunately my knowledge of this is very limited at best and maybe someone with a greater understanding could better assist you in this area.
However, I will do some research of my own and look for schools which are better suited for your finanacial needs.
And in regards to Dixiefriedloving:
You really need to know what you are talking about before you let your fingers get to work in Google.
Those costs are just for tuition and refer only to in-state students. I mean the least you could do is quote your source:
The first three schools you listed.
University of Nevada – $23,900
Florida State University – $26,000
San Diego State University – $25,000
1. University of Nevada — Reno, Nev. $2,682
2. Florida State University — Tallahassee, Fla. $2,890
3. San Diego State University — San Diego $2,936
4. University of Florida — Gainesville, Fla. $2,955
5. Florida Atlantic University — Boca Raton, Fla. $3,092
6. Texas A&M University — Kingsville, Texas $3,109
7. Florida International University — Miami $3,156
8. University of South Florida — Tampa, Fla. $3,167
9. University of Central Florida — Orlando, Fla. $3,180
10. University of Nevada — Las Vegas $3,210
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles