A few days ago

I am a high school graduate, can I still take the AP exam?

I am college student, looking to get credit for a Chinese language course. One of the ways my school says I can get credit is through the ap. I am not familiar with AP, so I don’t know if it can work like a clep test (I can just show up and take it and get credit for the course) or if you have to be a high school student to take it. And if I CAN take it, how do I sign up?

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

I don’t believe you can take an AP exam since you are out of high school, but you can take CLEP tests. The first thing you must do is make sure the college you are going to attend actually accepts CLEP credits. Then you need to find an authorized testing center to register. A lot of local community colleges are CLEP centers. If you go to this site: http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/about.html you can find all the information you need as far as costs, registering, colleges, test centers, etc. Hope this helps!

A few days ago