A few days ago

is there any UC’s that offer the particular degree of Interactive Media Design?

I need to know exactly which university of california or cal states provide this particular degree. I would prefer to know and get information if University of california, irvine or university of california, riverside or university of california, merced. Thank you very much for trying to help me out this information will be highly appreciated.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

My only suggestion is to get on the universities web sites and do a search of their individual courses.

Good luck.