Why would an 8th grade student get suspended?
1. For threatning a child or the school with a weapon, bomb etc.
2. For having sex on school grounds.
3. For getting into a fight
4. For messing up school property
5. For refusing to lift a pencil and do any work ALL YEAR ROUND. And when I mean refusing to do anywork, I mean, like not even righting their name on the top of their test paper. Some kids are bad like this.
6. For constantly disrupting class
7. Constantly Skipping Class or Skipping School
8. Starting things like food fights, though these usually just get a detention, if it’s really bad they might get suspended.
10. Continusly Cheating
2. Bringing a knife to school, and making a threat against another person.
3. Bringing illegal drugs to school.
4. Excessive fighting
5. Caught stealing too many times
Creating a safety hazard in some way
Honestly there are many many reasons.
writing on bathroom wall
bad mouth a teacher
weapon in school
missing too many days
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles