i want to apply to boarding schools….?
.Pay attention in class.
2. Behave yourself.
3. Participate in class discussions.
4. Ask questions when you do not know something.
5. Have good attendance and punctuality.
6.Do your homework properly and well.
You will find additional suggestions below for you do your homework smarter and better.
Here are some suggestions.
1. Speak to your teachers privately and ask them what you can do to make things better,
1. Have all of your materials ready and in the place that you are going to study.
3. Study when its quiet. No music, no TV, No headphones, no nothing.
4. Do your most difficult subject fist or else you may never get to it.
5. Keep a calendar so that you know when a project is due or a test is going to be given.
6. Vocabulary is very important. Words have different meanings. You need to know the meaning for the subject that you are taking.
7. Study the relationship of things. How is the topic that you studied related to the unit that you are studying?
8. Your textbook has hints for you. Many books have important words or phrases in darkened or colored type, make sure that you know them thoroughly.
The sites below are excellent and will give you many other ideas about studying.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles