i struggle to get motivated and revise whats the best revision technique?
You need to discover what your learning style is! Until you understand how you best learn, you won’t know what study techniques are right for you. Once you know HOW you learn best, studying should be a breeze.
Based on the brief description you’ve given, I have a hunch that you are a kinesthetic learner. The best advice I can give you is to determine your learning style (see below) and learn techniques that work well for people who learn the way you do.
2. Only use the computer for studies and not leisure
3. Use revision websites
4. Read through notes allowed – make sure u understand it and only copy the important stuff down – u myt wanna rearrange the wording
5. Do mini tests on the topics u revise
6. Ask sumbody e.g teacher classmates parents yahoo pplz if u dnt understand sumthing
7. Eat before u start studyin and keep water nearby
8. Take regular breaks
9. Make a revision timetable and stick 2 it
10. Try and stay focussed keep sayin 2 urself if i learn this all real good it will show in ur grades n if ur religious, pray !
If you just can’t think without something in the background, try finding some low-key music with no lyrics (classical/ jazz/ electronica/ movie score, etc.) that you can play on headphones while you study.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles