Could someone please help me with my study guide?
2. Describe how a sponge obtains food and discards waste.
3. How do polyps differ from medusas?
4. What is radial symmetry? Give an example of an animal with radial symmetry.
5. Describe the arrangement and structure of the body layers of the hydra and medusa stages.
6. During the early development of many animals, cells differentiate into three germ layers. Name these layers and give an example of a body structure that develops from each layer.
7. Differentiate between a cnidocyte and a nematocyst. Why are these structures important to cnidarians?
Hey if you’ll help me out. I would be very thankful. Heck I may even put you as the best answer. Happy holidays!
The movement of water through a sponge provides a simple mechanism for feeding, respiration, circulation, and excretion.
I assume you have a textbook or lecture notes in which these things are covered. Re-read all your required material and then check with a reference librarian if you can’t get the answers from your written sources.
Giving help to something like this is not to simply give you the answers; that’s not help, that’s close to cheating or is cheating.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles