nervous for moving on to 7th grade…help me in my time of need?
the more ghetto sayings (babygurl,princess) the better,
and if it is rly glittery than put it all 2gether.
wear jeans with whisker to get all the boys to the yard
every1 loves sum41 and dereck whibley
join the jump rope club as fast as u can
to give yr tush the full ooomphyness, make sur that u always wear huggies (the ones w/ koala fit grips too)
make sure that u wear loves baby soft perfume mixed with cucumber melon
dragontales is ur best bet for tv
pack puddin snacks in ur lunchpail and share it w/ the other little kiddies.
i hope that u make ur 7th grade year the best because in 8th grade is when u have to start collect other peoples boogers for science claasss.. so make it the best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you get into high school it gets better! Believe me. You can feel the attitudes of everyone around you change, but some may not.
I wish you all the best in your upcoming year! Have fun!
1) get a planner and use it — write down each class’ assignments and due dates — get in the habit of using it every day
2) put your assignments in your binder before you leave that class — don’t just shove them in your backpack
3) be kind even to the kids who everyone else is mean to — you’ll respect yourself and give that person a bit of respite
4) Even though being popular is going to feel extremely important to you — remember that having good character and a good heart is of far greater value
5) When you finish an assignment or learn something new — be proud of yourself — and when you don’t get something — keep working at it and ask for help
6) Don’t worry too much about boys and definitely don’t get involved with them beyond crushes and fun hanging out with friends
That’s what I can think of off the top of my head. Have lots of fun and lots of friends and be the kind of person that will make you feel impressed with yourself.
Oh, and it’s going to be embarrassing sometimes because that’s just the way it is for this age — but you’ll get over it. Don’t feel too bad about yourself and don’t make other people feel too bad about them selves either. You’ll learn confidence as you go.
Don’t try to be someone you’re not. It’s okay to be you. If you start your 7th grade career off with a fake you, you will get a reputation really quick. Just be you and people will like you for what you have to offer. Join some clubs or student council – it’s an excellent way to meet others.
good luck and have fun
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles