i need help!!?
2. Find a friend or sibling to study/do your homework with (it really does help).
3. Where do you do generally do your homework? Find another environment (without distractions) and see if that helps you focus. If you do your homework in your bedroom, is it untidy? If so, clean it up, because an orderly environment is very helpful in focusing. (The old Zen parable: Clean your room and your life will work.)
4. Look at your homework assignment and find something in it that intrigues or interests you and the rest will come easier (I know, there is little exciting about conjugating verbs).
5. “Penalize” yourself. No dessert, TV, games, phone calls, computer, etc. until your homework is finished.
6. Talk to your parents/instructors/school counselor and ask their advice.
7. Put on some background music (no Rap, Heavy Metal, or the like…something “easy” to listen to.) Instrumental and “easy listening” music has been found to help people focus.
8. If you find yourself losing focus on one subject, move on to the next, then go back to it. If you find yourself losing focus period, take a small break and exercise a little. Take a break and talk to a parent or sibling about your homework.
OK, I’ve wasted enough time. I had better get started on my own project, here. 😉 You are NOT alone!
2) Work for about 30 minutes, then take a 5 minute break
3) find the quietest, least distracting place to do your work (NOT the kitchen table)
research through encyclopedias
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles