A few days ago
Ms Ghost

What are these called?

The thing below:






I’d like to find more of them online but I need to know what they’re called first.


Top 3 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

They are called optical illusions, they are used to trick your eyes, or to get you to look at a picture in a different way….. type in optical illusions in your yahoo search engine and you will find many links to these…. hope this helps… I think this is what you are looking for… I enjoy them myself….

A few days ago
Gee, beats me. They look like those documents that have been released after thorough censoring. Perhaps you could give us some context as to where you find these things.

A few days ago
writing designs