A few days ago

I need a copy of a waiver, please.?

I need to obtain a copy of a waiver form for my grandson to be excused from monies he owes the Navy for his first two years of college education. Please help.!!!

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

If he signed up with the Navy under a program that allows tuition support, then the logical thing is to contact the Navy and find out exactly what form(s) they want him to submit. The military has forms for everything, so talk to them first.

It is nice of you to be concerned about this but is there any reason your grandson can’t handle this himself? I would think if he was old enough to serve his country, his grandma shouldn’t have to worry about this or take care of it for him.