A few days ago

RUSD nutrition services?

i live in California and my children were getting free lunch at school but know i got a letter in the mail that says if i dont send my annual income they wont get lunch any more. Hears the thing i work in lawn services like land scapeing and i dont get an annual income like people do in other jobs. my children will get no more lunch on November, 15 2007 and i dont know what to do can somebody pease help me.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago
A Guy

Favorite Answer

I think what they want to know is what you “made” in the last year. A tax return might do it, or if your employer has records, a total. Otherwise they might want to see copies of pay-checks, or pay stubs, or even testimony (a letter from somebody you work with, he gets paid — (however much))