A few days ago
lovely zafar

Hi, i want to work job and study in uk or…… any person who giude me and sponcer me. i will wait for reply?

i am graduate person and i want to go for higher education but due to lack of financial matters i cant afford any gentleman who can guide and sponcer me in this matter, i will be thx him for reply on mail

Top 2 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

You should try looking for scholarships. Here is a good site where you can find scholarships for the UK and other countries: http://www.macquil.com/scholarships.php

Good luck!


A few days ago
JSS International Institute of Professional Studies, JSS Technical Institutions campus, Mysore, India offers National Diploma (Computing) for 10th pass or equivalent and Higher national Diploma (Computing) for 12th pass or equivalent. These courses are certified by Edexcel, International, one of the main examination board of UK. After HND students can directly join for final year Bachelors degree course in computer science in UK, US , Australia or Singapore(conditions apply). Course duration ND 2 Years and HND 2 years. Method of assessment based on assignment, class test and projects.

A former student of JSSIIPS is pursuing MSc in Computer science in prestigious Oxford University after his BSc (Hon) Computer studies from University of Teesside, UK.

for details visit http://iips.jssonline.org call 918212410255

Admissions are open