A few days ago

CNA license!!!!?

I have a Texas CNA license, I’m going to move to California, do i have to get a Cal. license to work there?, and how can i get it there..do i have to take the course all over again..please help me..!!! Thank you..

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

If you already are Licensed, Certified, Registered or State Approved in your own State and want to move to another state, you will need to request reciprocity. This means that you are asking the new state to recognize the approval you received from your home state. Contact the State registry

in your home state and request “Application for Enrollment By Reciprocity”. Ask them if you should send the completed form to them or to the state to which you are moving. The Contact for the state registry can be found at www.4cnas.com