A few days ago
two ♀’s and one ♂

can anybody help me?

I want to go to school and get a liscence to work on something but i don’t know what to study the things that kind of set me back are that i don’t have a high school diploma or GED and I can’t go to school alot of days because I have 2 girls anybody have any suggestions please any carrer that i don’t need to go school for 3 years or more Thanks for your help in advance

Top 3 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

Sounds to me like you are holding yourself back.

You can find schools that cater to helping parents complete their schooling. All you have to do is find one. They will have daycare facilities available.

You can take night courses and you can get your GED and degree online from more and more accredited schools.

Do it for your girls. Children who come from single parent families who don’t finish high school are exponentially challenged to follow in their parents’ footsteps.

Good luck.


A few days ago
Start with your high school diploma or GED.

You will probably find that many if not most schools will require that you have your high school diploma or GED as a prerequisite before allowing you to enroll.


5 years ago
Only my 2 youngsters…till they are 18. I deliver them a detailed quantity of freedom, however now not an excessive amount of. They’re nonetheless little. I allow them to be themselves, however I do not allow them to be disrespectful or harmful. And I pay the fees and purchase the garments so that they put on wth I inform them to.