A few days ago

Associates degree enough to teach English as a foreign language?

Is an associates degree in Paraproffesional education and tefl certification enough to teach english in some foreign countries?

I’ve heard alot require a bachelors in any field but is this a definite requirement?

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago
embroidery fan

Favorite Answer

I would think the AA is enough in some places; for example, if you were allied with a religious group, they would probably have lower expectations than the Armed Forces overseas.