A few days ago

Are there any MRI and/or CT school in Kansas City?

I would like to specialize in one of these but I couldn’t find any info by googling. The only thing I found was KU who has sonography and nuc med, but I’m not really interested in either of those. Anyone know?

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago
RadTech – BAS RT(R)(ARRT)

Favorite Answer

You may need to go through x-ray school first and then be cross-trained. Check ARRT.org, ASRT.org, and JRCERT.org for more information.

You will be able to cross-train after you graduate, then take the registries for those modalities, so you would have RT(R)(CT)(MR) credentials.