A few days ago

I need help filling out my physical therapy application.?

So many questions…..do i need all official transcripts from every school I attended, including those I only went for one class? Do i need an official english translation of my latin diploma? please help! thank you.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

Yes, you will need a transcript of all your collegiate level courses…even those you went to for one class…they will use this to verify your GPA. I would contact the specific school you are applying to regarding the English translation.