A few days ago

how to write this degree abbreviation?

ok here is the name and degree abbrevation i need help with, tell me if i have written it right…

Dr. Sally, M.D. , P.C.


Dr. Sally, M.D, P.C.

Top 3 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

The correct one is:

Dr. Sally, M.D., P.C.

A lotta doctors have P.C. after their name to signify that they are a professional corporation.

Hope that helps.


A few days ago
Richard F
It is not correct to use both Dr. and M.D. Use one or the other. Use the period and the comma.

A few days ago
Ms. Tee
i think the first one is correct but remove the comma after the name sally.