Can someone help me with making sentences?
2 sinews= Good company and good discourse are the very sinews of virtue
Don’t find solace in someone else’s misery.
Don’t go getting nostalgial on me.
Watch out for the sinews!
2. A pain rises in his body from sinews once torn.
((palpitate is the correct tense i think.))
3. Her heart palpitated as if it would run clear of her chest.
4. Nostalgia dominated her thoughts as she drove away from school on the last day of her senior year.
hope this helps;)
2. The footballer’s career was ended because he tore the sinews in his knee when he was tackled and fell.
3.Her heart became palpitable when she gazed into his sky-blue eyes.
4. Memories of my childhood leave me feeling nostalgial.
2.The sinews of the governor of California are still impressive and serve him in good stead.
3. I believe you meant ‘palpable’. i don’t think there is such a word inEnglish as ‘palpitable’ unless it dervives from palpitate: His heart palpitated wildly. For palpable you may wish to use: the tension in the air was palpable just before Sherlock Holmes announced the murderers’ name.
4. If this derives from nostalgia, then consider:
I waxed nostalgial over my lost love, steeping myself in a cauldron of morose self-pity.
I think ‘nostalgic’ my work better in that sentence
Wow! Look at the sinews on that body builder.
Are you sure that the correct word there isn’t
NOSTAGIAL is rarely used, nostalgic or nostalgia are far more common.
- Academic Writing
- Case Study
- Critical Thinking
- Education Questions
- Essay Tips
- Essay Writing
- Free Essay Samples
- Free Essay Templates
- Free Essay Topics
- Human Resources
- Problem Solving
- Research Paper
- Review Writing
- Social Issues
- Speech Writing
- Term Paper
- Thesis Writing
- Writing Styles