A few days ago

Question about Nuclear Medicine Technologists?

I want to be a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, and it says you can get a 2 year degree or a 4 year degree. Does it matter? And I live in Ohio and there are like ZERO schools that offer it accept like three community colleges. What should I do? Please help.

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

You will not be able to work in medicine if you confuse “accept” and “except”.

That being said, people with better degrees do better in medicine, and you can always attend another state’s community college.