A few days ago

I need a grant to become an occupational therapy assistant!?

no sites to visit pls……Do you work for a company who is offering this?

Top 1 Answers
A few days ago

Favorite Answer

The best place is to go to the college’s financial aid office. There is a print version of the FAFSA form. It will qualify you for the Pell Grant, work study program, need based scholarships from the college’s endowment fund, and student loans. It needs to be completed yearly. The local library has a book listing scholarships with some not even located on the web. Unfortunately, these are the only two sources since almost everything is listed on the web. Good luck!